The Head Coach will embrace and model a positive coaching philosophy and associated techniques, insisting on a culture of respect and positive communication. The Head Coach will demonstrate an on-going commitment to the principles of diversity and inclusion through hiring practices, training and development programming, campus collaborations or participation in university/divisional projects or initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree from an appropriately accredited institution.
- Minimum of five years of coaching experience at the collegiate level or equivalent professional playing experience relative to softball.
- Demonstrated experience with student-athlete development.
- Demonstrated knowledge and compliance of NCAA rules and regulations.
- Experience supervising staff members.
NSU is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all persons and applicants, without regard to age, color, disability, gender, national origin, political affiliation, genetic information, race, religion, sexual orientation, sex (including pregnancy) or veteran status. NSU encourages and invites minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, and veterans to apply.