Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides effective and efficient recruiting; coordinates recruiting efforts through the Enrollment Management, Financial Aid, and Athletic offices.
- Coordinates the issuance and retrieval of all the programs equipment.
- Communicates with the Head Athletic Trainer regarding player injuries, rehabilitative processes, and conditioning practices.
- Monitors the academic progress of each student athlete in their program in conjunction with the Assistant AD for Excellence and DEI.
- Coordinates all publications that revolve around their program with the Athletic Communications office.
- Assists with all reports relative to their sport including game and seasonal statistics, season end reports, new records, award recommendations, and other reports deemed necessary.
- Assures accurate bookkeeping on all program related accounts; must file financial reports promptly and accurately.
- Bachelor's degree from four-year College or university; Masters preferred and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Three to five years of coaching experience at the college level is preferred.
- Must be current in CPR and First Aid, must pass the NCAA Recruiting Rules test annually.
- A valid Tennessee Drivers license is required.
Maryville College is an Equal Opportunity Employer.