Quincy University invites applications for the position of Head Sprint Football Coach. This new program will begin play in an independent athletic conference beginning in the fall of 2022.
- Serve as a representative of the University, displaying courtesy, tact, consideration, and discretion in all interactions with other members of the QU community.
- Responsible for all aspects of the program including recruiting, monitoring academic progress, fundraising, scheduling, and all other functions involved with running a competitive program.
- Hire and maintain a quality group of assistant coaches who can recruit, train and perform other duties that reflect the values and mission of Quincy University.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years coaching experience at the collegiate level.
- Strong written and oral communications skills.
- Ability to work with a diverse population.
- Available for flexible hours including nights and weekends.
- Valid Driver’s License.