The Head Sprint Football Coach is responsible for the implementation of a competitive sprint football program including coaching, recruiting, and retention of student-athletes. This role will be responsible for coaching, recruiting, fundraising, training, supervising, and retention of student-athletes. The Head Sprint Football Coach will be required to uphold compliance with all institutional policies. The head coach will report directly to the Director of Athletics.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited College or University.
- Master’s degree from an accredited college or university preferred.
- 3+ years of relative head coaching experience at a USCAA, NAIA, or NCAA Institution preferred.
- 2+ years of sport-related head coaching experience.
- Working knowledge of USCAA and NAIA rules and regulations.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Suites.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Recruit student-athletes according to Admissions procedures.
- Responsible for the supervision of all team practices, contests, and off-season programs.
- Schedule all games and practices.
- Responsible for the program’s annual budgets.
- Collaborate with other staff on-campus to ensure the student-athlete is provided with services to succeed academically and professionally.