Post University is seeking a full-time Head Strength & Conditioning Coach to join its expanding athletic staff. This position will be responsible for all aspects of developing and implementing successful year-round sport-specific strength and conditioning programs for all sports programs.
- Instruction of proper techniques, physical performance evaluation, and testing.
- Managing, scheduling, maintenance, and upkeep of weight room facility while adhering to all rules, and regulations of the University as well as conference affiliations and the NCAA.
- Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Master’s Degree in a related field preferred.
- 3-5 years as a strength and conditioning coach in intercollegiate athletics or professional team setting required.
- Strong background in weight room organization and management, knowledge of nutrition preferred.
- S&C certification must meet NCAA standards.
POST UNIVERSITY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER that employs in compliance with all applicable laws.