The Department of Athletics at the University of Maryland Eastern Shore invites resumes for a full-time, twelve month, contractual position with limited benefits. Salary is commensurate with experience and qualifications.
- Development and management of individual and group strength training programs for men and women student-athletes participating in the intercollegiate athletics program.
- Must be able to perform and/or demonstrate various physical strength exercises, and to assist others performing those exercises.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Must be certified to adequately conduct workout sessions as governed by NCAA guidelines (Must be certified CPR/AED/First Aid).
- CSCS Certification
- Flexibility in work schedule is a must as early mornings, evenings, and weekends are required.