The Head Strength and Conditioning Coach for Men's Basketball designs and implements the strength and conditioning program; conducts and monitors the strength and conditioning program; assists with rehabilitation of injured athletes; manages the strength and conditioning facility and assists the players and the team as needed.
- Bachelor degree in Physical Education, Exercise Physiology or a related field.
- Four years' experience as a weight/strength coach at the college level, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Certification as a strength and conditioning specialist (CSCS) or strength and conditioning coach certified (SCCC).
- CPR/AED and First Aid Certification.
- Design and implementation of all strength and conditioning programs for the football program, including student-athlete assessments/testing, charting workouts, and reporting student-athlete progress to the Head Coach.
- Maintain a safe and effective training program with a focus on the health and performance of the student-athlete.
- Oversee a staff of four full-time strength coaches and interns.
- Collaborate with the Sports Medicine department in designing injury prevention and injury reconditioning programs; provide injury monitoring and mitigation information.