The University of Virginia's College at Wise invites applications for a Head Strength & Conditioning Coach. Located in the mountains of southwestern Virginia and a division of the University of Virginia, UVA Wise competes as a member of the South Atlantic Conference. This position will report directly to the Director of Athletics. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Establish schedules for individual weight rooms and provide oversight for weight room facilities.
- Formulate, implement, and monitor policies and procedures.
- Monitor expenses, analyze cost projections and trends, identify resource allocation, and maintain a balanced budget.
- Maintain detailed and current knowledge on all NCAA, SAC, College, and University rules and regulations related to field and ensure all those under their scope of responsibility are remaining compliant.
- In addition to the above job responsibilities, other duties may be assigned.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Prior strength & conditioning experience.
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS).