The Tri-City Storm, proud members of the United States Hockey League (USHL), is seeking a full-time Strength & Conditioning Coach. This position will manage all areas of the team’s Strength & Conditioning program, including but not limited to:
- Facilitate the strength and conditioning training of athletes to build strength through weight training and other activities to minimize injury.
- Work with the Head Coach to develop exercise routines and nutritional intake, exercise supervision, tracking athlete progress, and adjusting exercise plans accordingly.
- Attend and observe training, practice, and performance and use their observations in conjunction with athlete records to assess strengths and weaknesses and design programs accordingly.
- Maintain detailed, accurate, and updated athlete records in order to track athlete progress.
- Perform baseline tests to assess the skills and weaknesses of each individual athlete.
- Other duties as assigned by Head Hockey Coach.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Analyze and solve problems independently.
- Maintain strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to work effectively with coaching and operational staff.
- Understand, adhere, and enforce safety procedures.
Work in high intensity, competitive, and results driven environment.