- Coaches a wide variety of age groups/skill levels.
- Periodically submits written workouts to aquatic recreation center manager.
- Maintains current team records.
- Ensures the safety of all team members according to facility policies and procedures.
- Ability to get along with customers, co-workers, and supervisors.
- Regular and punctual attendance.
- Coordinates all Texas Amateur Athletic Federation (T.A.A.F.) summer swim meet entries for Denton swim team members.
- Represents City of Denton at all T.A.A.F. meetings related to swim team programs/competitions.
- Assists with the hosting of all T.A.A.F. summer swim meets held in Denton.
- Maintains regular and punctual on-site attendance.
- Must be at least 17 years or older.
- Must have at least 2 seasons of swim coaching/teaching experience.
- Effective competitive swimming skills.
- CPR/AED/First Aid Certification.