Position is responsible for leading and organizing the Swimming program. Position coordinates and conducts practices, motivates and instructs student athletes in sport strategies and techniques.
- Some experience as head swimming coach at the high school or college level preferred.
- Must possess effective coaching techniques and skills.
- Must possess knowledge of rules, regulations, strategies, and techniques of the sport.
- Good communication skills with athletes, parents and staff.
- Have required certifications or ability to obtain them: ASEP/NFHS, First Aid/CPR, Concussion training, Anabolic Steroid, etc.
- Must meet required driver's training for activity van usage.
- Must have a flexible work schedule to accommodate practices and matches.
Phoenix-Talent School District #4 is an Equal Opportunity Employer and, in accordance with Federal and State Legislation, does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, age, national origin, or marital status, physical or mental disability in employment practices or education program.