- Oversight of revenue generation, scheduling and coordination of practices and swim meets.
- Working with league representatives and abiding by league regulations.
- Performing administrative functions including, but not limited to, swim meet entries, parent and athletes meetings, attend weekend swim meets as scheduled, coaching at swim meets and management of team rosters.
- Managing staff and the registration of participants.
- Conducting test sets, dry land sessions following the season plan, tracking performance and communicating this information to parents, conduct parent and athlete meetings, attending coaches’ meetings and all other functions related.
- Creating a training plan and conducting workouts geared towards maximizing the swimmer's potential.
What you’re all about:
- A joy and enthusiasm for working with children of all ages and helping them improve their competitive performance.
- 3 years of previous coaching experience and coaching membership that is in good standing with USA Swimming.
- An ASCA Level II certification (or higher) is highly desirable but not required.
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED); Bachelor’s degree ideal.
- Exceptional communication and motivation skills with children with the ability to consider varied social, emotional and physical attributes.
- An attitude of inclusion and team building.