Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate field of study and three years of successful coaching experience at the college level or five years at the high school and/or club level(s).
- Preferred Master’s degree in an appropriate field of study and five years of successful coaching experience at the College level.
This Position Is Responsible For:
- Successful recruitment of quality student-athletes to meet required roster target goals.
- Maintaining an 80% student-athlete retention rate, with the exception of graduating seniors.
- Monitor academic progress of the team to ensure a minimum 3.team GPAC is maintained.
- Successfully managing within operational budget guidelines.
- Coordinate all media communication and other program information with the Sports Information Director.
- Regular review of the CSM Athletics website for your sport.
- Compile and maintain game statistics/records and keep an accurate historical record of the sport.
- Completion of paperwork and nomination forms in timely manner to specific deadlines.
- Attend all scheduled full-staff athletic meetings and required GPAC coaches meetings.
The University is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate against employees or job applicants on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, marital status or any other status or condition protected by applicable laws, except where a bona fide occupational qualification applies.