The Aquatics Head Swim Team Coach will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and will help our Swim Team members improve their swimming in our state-of-the-art recreational and lap pools, both indoors and out. A typical day for a Head Swim Team Coach could include writing and leading Swim Team Group Workouts according to a season plan.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creates an educational, safe and inviting experience for all participants.
- Initiates, develops and maintains positive relationships with participants.
- Responds to member questions regarding Life Time's programs, policies and procedures.
- Provides a safe, clean and organized pool area.
- Promotes and sells all Aquatics programs and services.
- Acts as the liaison between the Aquatics Department Head, USA Swimming, Swim Coaches and Parents.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 2 years of swim coaching experience.
- Member of ASCA and USA Swimming.
- Safety Training for Swim Coaches certification.
- Complete LTU Safety Training before first shift.
- Complete all LTU courses within first 60 days of hire.
- CPR/AED certification required within the first 3 months of hire.