As the Aquatics Head Swim Team Coach, you must enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. You will help our Swim Team members improve their swimming in our state-of-the-art recreational and lap pools, both indoors and out. You will write and run Swim Team Group Workouts according to the season plan. You will train the Swim Team Coaches on their team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creates an educational and safe experience for all participants.
- Initiates and maintains positive relationships with participants.
- Responds to member questions regarding Life Time's programs, policies and procedures.
- Provides a safe, clean and organized pool area.
- Promotes and sells all Aquatics programs and services.
- Acts as the liaison between the Aquatics Department Head, USA Swimming, Swim Coaches and Parents.
- Participates in weekly 1 on 1 meetings with the Aquatics Manager.
- Writes the season plan and workout templates for each season.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 2 years of swim coaching experience.
- Member of ASCA and USA Swimming.
- Safety Training for Swim Coaches certification.
- Complete LTU Safety Training before first shift.
- Complete all LTU courses within first 60 days of hire.
- CPR/AED certification required within 3 months of hire.
- Successfully complete and pass Life Time Swim Instructor Certification.
- Ability to work in a stationery position and move about the club for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to communicate and exchange information with guests who have inquiries about Life Time products and services.