This position will assume primary responsibility for the conduct of the men’s and women’s intercollegiate swimming and diving programs. The Head Coach will be responsible for the recruitment, retention, academic, and personal development of the student-athletes.
- Manage meet and practice coaching responsibilities for the swimming & diving program.
- Assume responsibility for the recruiting of student-athletes who have the potential for meeting the University standards for admission and to be a successful member of the swim and dive team.
- Responsibility for the academic credibility of student-athletes recruited to the University to swim and dive.
- With regard to this responsibility, such matters as class attendance, progress towards a degree, and graduation rates will be considered important as will the retention rate of student-athletes recruited to the University to swim and dive.
- Bachelors Degree required.
- WSI and CPO certifications preferred.
- Previous swimming and/or coaching experience on the collegiate level.
- Candidates must demonstrate potential to teach, lead, and counsel college student-athletes.