This position is responsible for the administration of the Men’s and Women’s Tennis program. The Head Coach is responsible for managing a sufficient roster of student-athletes while making both academic and athletic success a priority and embracing the Division III liberal arts experience. The position is responsible for recruiting and developing student athletes, organizational and fiscal management of the program, scheduling and conducting games/practices and the introduction and implementation of match strategies.
- Recruit qualified student-athletes to Dickinson through attending camps, showcases, games, practices, etc. Initiate and maintain communication with prospective recruits through letters, email, telephone calls, social media, home visits and hosting/coordinating on-campus visits based on NCAA compliance standards and regulations.
- Management of operational/administrative functions. Oversees the fiscal/budgetary components for the men’s and women’s tennis program. Schedule all practices and competitive events. Organizes team travel, meals, and overnight accommodations. In collaboration with the Athletic Director, hires and supervises assistant coach
- Create and maintain relationships with alumni athletes and parents through telephone calls, social media, letters, emails, and creating/attending alumni events. Assist in raising funds for the athletic department. Plan and implement community programming such as clinics, camps, and service opportunities, etc.
- Must have a Valid Driver’s License.
- 5-8 years Work Experience.
- A valid Driver's License is required. Employees (operators) must have been in possession of a valid operator’s license for not less than three (3) years and the license must have been in good standing without interruption during that time period.
The College is committed to building a representative and diverse faculty, administrative staff, and student body. We encourage applications from all qualified persons.