Patrick & Henry Community College is a comprehensive two-year institution committed to student success, lifelong learning, and enrichment of the quality of life in the region it serves. Serving Martinsville, Henry County, Patrick County, and the southern portion of Franklin County,
- Assisting students in developing and improving various tennis skills.
- Assessing students’ tennis skills to determine areas in need of improvement.
- Coordinating NJCAA schedule.
- Developing innovative ways to assist beginner or younger students in learning and remembering the rules of the game.
- Identifying the learning styles that work best for each student and adapting all coaching methods accordingly.
- Providing a secure and productive learning environment for students.
- Scheduling meetings with students’ to discuss their progress.
- Proven experience working as a Tennis Coach or Instructor.
- Sound knowledge of various coaching techniques.
- The ability to motivate students.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills.