- Complies fully with all NAIA, applicable athletic conference, and Indiana University rules, regulations, policies, and procedures. Failure to do so may result in disciplinary action up to and including termination of employment.
- Provides leadership and instruction in the personal and athletic development of student athletes by counseling team members in academic, disciplinary, sportsmanship, and personal matters, as appropriate.
- Develops a competitively successful team to represent Indiana University positively and responsibly. Provides student athletes the opportunity for a positive experience and climate in which to achieve their academic, athletic, and personal goals.
- Performs recruiting duties by formulating a plan to incorporate coverage of all prospective student athletes and recruiting high-quality student-athletes that meet or exceed university qualifications.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 4 years of coaching experience.
- 1 years of management experience.
Indiana University is an equal employment and affirmative action employer and a provider of ADA services. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment based on individual qualifications. Indiana University prohibits discrimination based on age, ethnicity, color, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, national origin, disability status or protected veteran status