Springfield Public Schools seeks outstanding candidates for the position of Head Tennis Coach at Springfield High School for the 2023-2024 School Year. This person is responsible for promoting the philosophy and objectives of the OSAA, adherence to all department policies and procedures, as well as the rules and regulations of Springfield High School, Springfield School District and the OSAA. Springfield High School is committed to creating a more inclusive and diverse student and staff population, so we seek candidates with demonstrated potential to contribute positively to our diverse community.
- Coaching experience;
- Tennis knowledge and playing experience;
- Ability to work with high school students;
- Effective communication skills;
- Ability to work within school district guidelines and budget;
- Valid First Aid Card;
- Availability for daily practices and matches;
- Ability to be District van certified.
- 3-5 years of coaching experience at the high school level or beyond;
- Experience working with high school students;
- Capable and knowledgeable with regard to fundraising;
- Understanding of OSAA rules and regulations;
- Good organizational skills;
- Ability to work with individuals and large groups;
- Ability to work with parents and boosters.