ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Established the fundamental philosophy, skills and techniques to be taught by staff. Designs conferences, clinics and staff meetings to insure staff awareness of the overall program.
- Trains and informs staff, encourages professional growth by encouraging clinic attendance according to local clinic policy.
- Delegates specific duties, supervises implementation and, at season's end, analyzes staff effectiveness and evaluates all assistants.
- Maintains discipline, adjusts grievances and works to increase morale and cooperation.
- Performs such other duties which may be assigned by the Athletic Director, Assistant Athletic Director or Principal.
- Assists the athletic director in scheduling, providing transportation and requirements for tournament and special sport events.
- Assists in the necessary preparation to hold scheduled sport events or practices and adheres to scheduled facility times. Coordinates program with maintenance and school employees.
- Provides documentation to fulfill state and system requirements concerning physical examinations, parental consent and eligibility.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in education or a related field.
- Valid Indiana teaching license, preferred.
- 3+ years’ experience as a Head Coach, preferred.
- Motor Vehicle Operator's License or ability to provide own transportation.
The Greenfield-Central Community School Board of Trustees does not discriminate on the basis of the Protected Classes of race, color, national origin, sex (including transgender status, sexual orientation and gender identity), disability, age, religion, military status, ancestry, or genetic information which are classes protected by Federal and/or State law.