- Direct coaching responsibilities inclusive of: program organization, practice planning, game preparation/management, and overall student-athlete development following the mission statement and core values of Cheshire Academy.
- Support CA commitment to student-athletes through prioritization of student academic success, character development, social emotional learning, and community involvement.
- Yearly recruitment and retention of highly skilled mission-appropriate student-athletes.
- In collaboration with the College Counseling Office, provide guidance to student athletes engaged in the NCAA recruitment process.
- Administrative tasks including, but not limited to: continuous communication with the athletic department, prepare and update team rosters, oversee individual and team stats, provide game wrap ups to media outlets and CA website, utilize game filming with Hudl, attend league and conference meetings for NEPSAC league.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Proven track and field coaching experience at the college/high school and/or premier level.
- Previous recruiting experience required.
- Experience with or extensive knowledge of independent day and boarding schools preferred.
- Personal and professional commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion and interest in creating an inclusive experience for all Cheshire Academy constituents.