- NFHS Coaches Certification.
- High school Graduate.
- Previous track and field experience as a coach or competitor.
- Skills in working positively with adolescents.
- Good communication skills.
- Successful completion of fingerprint screening.
- First Aid CPR training.
- Teach fundamentals of track and field.
- Plan and supervise practices and meets.
- Communicate effectively with athletes, parents, and school personnel.
Creswell School District is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information.