Bethlehem Christian Academy
- 2247 active jobs (view)
- Responsible for all aspects of the boy’s high school soccer program.
- Must be available to work with middle school and elementary feeder programs.
- Assist in maintaining high academic standards for all student athletes.
- Assist athletic director in the hiring and/or retention of assistant coaches by recommending prospective coaches when needed.
- To work cooperatively with other head athletic coaches in order to operate a well-balanced athletic program.
- To foster among the athletes, parents, and spectators an appreciation of the values of athletics, a desire to win, an attitude of good sportsmanship, and a sense of pride in self, team, and school.
- To work directly with the strength and conditioning coach to help with the training, conditioning, and performance of the boys soccer teams.
- To lead, supervise, and assist the assistant coaches in their efforts with teams assigned to them.
- Willingness and ability to develop a strong soccer Program.
- High school varsity soccer head coaching experience preferred.
- Must possess strong organization and communication skills.
- Demonstrated successful soccer coaching and playing experience.
- Strong capacity to build and maintain relationships.
- Must have a strong work ethic and ability to lead and motivate others.