ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Organize and supervise a comprehensive sports program.
- Be a positive role model for student athletes.
- Must establish a sense of comradery among our players through team building, fundraising, service projects, etc.
- Establish and maintain good rapport with students, employees, community members and vendors.
- Maintain a high level of ethical and moral behavior as well as
- Must utilize online platforms required for specific sports like MaxPreps, HUDL and similar platforms.
- Adhere to rules set out by AIA (aiaonline.org) and Dysart Unified School District.
- Attend mandatory school district and AIA meetings.
- May be required to work outside normal working hours.
- Standard practices, methods and materials of assigned work.
- Essential skills, techniques, rules and safety concerns for the sport to be coached.
- Occupational hazards and applicable safety principles and practices.
- Uses and properties of supplies and equipment.
- Customer service principles.
- Following directions and meeting standards.
- Communicating with all stakeholders.
- Providing attention to detail in assignments.
- Comprehending reference books and manuals.
- Organizing and maintaining supplies.
- Providing customer service.