- Develop our Girls soccer team both physically and spiritually by building a culture of commitment and excellence.
- Essential duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Conduct practices 5 days per week depending on game schedule.
- Plan and conduct appropriate fundraisers for your program.
- Demonstrate good sportsmanship and model behavior at all times in and out of season.
- Create appropriate team policies and procedures regarding attendance, fundraisers, travel, etc. Share these with the players, parents, Director of Athletics, Vice Principal for Student Life, and Principal.
- High school diploma required.
- Previous soccer coaching/participation experience required.
- Bachelor's degree or some college courses completed.
- Bilingual (Spanish and English).