Siena Catholic Schools of Racine unites the area’s six Catholic schools in a regional model of Catholic education intended to preserve the individual identity, history and uniqueness of each school while maximizing the impact of collective strength. Racine St Catherine’s High School is a 6 – 12th grade school system that serves over 600 students. St. Catherine’s is seeking a dynamic, high energy head coach for Varsity Girls Volleyball.
St. Catherine's is currently seeking a dynamic, high energy Head Varsity Girls Volleyball Coach for the 2019-20 Fall season.
- Plan and conduct daily practices for assigned team.
- Coordinate and direct ALL LEVELS of the program by conducting coaches’ meetings and parent meetings, developing team rules, assisting other coaches in the development of practices and maintaining strong communication at each level.
- Maintain accurate statistics for wins/losses and athlete statistics/performances. (All-Conference, team records, etc.)
- Follow rules and regulations set forth in the Coaches Handbook.
- Develop team rules, rosters and calendars.
- Develop strategies and make recommendations to enhance the future of the program.
- Evaluate assistant coaches.
- Keep accurate inventory of equipment, uniforms, etc. (must have on file with AD)
- Work with the Director of Athletics on developing an appropriate annual budget.
- Assist in scheduling program transportation requests, etc.
- Has experience and a strong background, WITH HIGH ENERGY, in coaching volleyball
- Has the ability to organize and supervise a total sports program.
- Hold valid Wisconsin teacher certification or be NFHS or ASEP certified.
- Continue to examine new theories and procedures pertinent to the field.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- CPR/AED/First Aid certified.
- Ability to act as a role model and ambassador for the athletic program and the school.
- Must be loyal to the total athletic and educational program of St. Catherine’s High School.
- Upholds the 4 Dominican pillars of prayer, service, community and study.
Application materials will be accepted until the position is filled.