Head Varsity Softball Coach, for the season beginning January 29, 2024, and ending around May 18, 2024. This position will be responsible for running the Softball Program at Presentation, which consists of the varsity team.
Duties and Specific Responsibilities:
- Schedule games, scrimmages, and practices for the program.
- Teach and enhance fundamental skills and techniques, as well as advanced techniques in the sport.
- Attend all team practices and games (Mon-Fri afternoons. Many Saturday commitments.)
- Coordinate management of on-site events for all levels with the Athletic Department.
- Attend Athletic meetings as required, including Coaches meetings and parent meetings.
- Participate in all regional and sectional playoffs to which team is entitled.
- Report all game results to Athletic Department.
- Responsible for maintaining appropriate behavior on the part of athletes at practices, games and in transit to and from events.
- Abide by all WCAL and CIF-CCS rules and regulations and attend meetings as required.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Total resonance with the mission, vision, and values of Presentation High School and the Catholic education tradition including a demonstrated commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Proven ability to exemplify the highest standard of leadership, sportsmanship, and respect.
- Good role model and demonstrated strong ethics.
- A commitment to the educational philosophy of Presentation High School.
- A commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- A willingness to be an active, enthusiastic member of the Presentation community.