Support the Hillsboro School District athletic objective, policy of interscholastic athletics, and Hillsboro School District Athletic Code. The District believes that extra-curricular activities are an integral part of school life. All students, regardless of their ability, should take part if possible to be able to grow physically, intellectually, and socially through participation. Coaches organize and conduct the athletic programs to meet the needs of the school district and their participants.
- Experience in and/or knowledge of the sport, coaching techniques, and student supervision.
- Ability and willingness to effectively communicate in verbal and written modes with
student/athletes, parents, assistant coaches, and other school staff.
- Ability and willingness to perform coaching responsibilities in accordance with school and
- District procedures and policies.
- Must have current CPR/First Aid certification.
- Must have current Concussion Management and other trainings required by the OSAA.
- Maintain integrity of confidential information relating to students, staff, or District patrons.
- The ability to work harmoniously with others and collaborate solutions to concerns.
- Successfully pass background check.