Allegan High School is looking for a Head Varsity Volleyball Coach to lead the program, such as recruiting within the school, training, and coaching team members. The Head Coach will be in charge of Allegan’s volleyball program and work with sub varsity teams to develop a strong feeder program to compete at a high level. The Head Volleyball Coach is required to abide the MHSAA rules and regulations as well as the rules and regulations set by the and the athletic administration at APS. There will be possible teaching positions available within the district to go along with the Varsity position.
- Must possess effective coaching techniques and skills.
- Must possess a thorough knowledge of the rules, regulations, strategies, and techniques of the sport.
- Must possess the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with school administrators, parents, and students.
- Previous experience as a volleyball coach or assistant coach preferred.
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent.
Allegan Public Schools complies with all federal laws and regulations prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, religion, national origin, sex, age, height, weight, familial status, marital status, political belief, disability, handicap, or any other legally protected characteristic – in all of its programs and in employment.