Date Posted: 06/14/2019
Location: Illinois Valley High School
Hours per Day:Days per Week:Days per Year:
Closing Date and Time: Open until filled
Compensation: Per Extra Duty Salary Schedule
Working knowledge of the game of Volleyball that will allow growth for the student- athlete and the overall program for TRSD. Applicants need to demonstrate, model and teach strong work ethic, provide academic support, be a team and individual character builder, demonstrate organization skills in practice planning and communicate effectively with players, coaches, parents and school administration. Successful applicants will be required to build and implement program standards & procedures based on the “Building Character through Sport” philosophy from Bruce Brown.
Key Emphasis of the job description for a Varsity Head Coach:
- Build successful 9-12 volleyball program and oversee all facets of the program
- Be a role model for high school student athletes.
- Cooperate with other school-sponsored sports by encouraging athletes to compete in winter and spring programs.
- Monitor the academic progress and attendance of the volleyball players.
- Lead volleyball coaches and players in the support of other IVHS teams and events.
1. NFHS Certification
2. First Aid Card (CPR and AED trained)
3. District fingerprinting /Criminal check
4. Completion of all OSAA Certifications
5. Completion of ODE Steroid Test
6. Completion of all School District paperwork
7. Completion of Safe Schools trainings
To Apply: Apply online at: https://threerivers.tedk12.com/hire/ and submit a letter of interest, Resume, letters of recommendation, and a minimum of three references with contact information
If interested in this position, please contact Bruce Reece at Illinois Valley High School at (541) 592-2116 or at: email@example.com .
THREE RIVERS SCHOOL DISTRICT IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER