To successfully lead and direct the wrestling program as well as demonstrate commitment to student-athletes, school, and community while promoting school spirit and positive character among athletes.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher.
- Demonstrated successful accomplishments as Wrestling Coach in high school.
- Ability to perform the essential functions of the position.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinate and supervise the Wrestling program.
- Promote an appreciation of physical fitness, teamwork, and sportsmanship.
- Design a training program and game program.
- Organize and supervise all practices, meets travel to assure that the program is properly managed.
- Ensure that all athletic activities conform to the PSD Athletic Handbook.
- Communicate effectively with all members of the school district and community.
- Work effectively with booster clubs and other community organizations, if applicable.
- Ensure that student-athletes adhere to training rules, grade policies, and rules of behavior.
- Ensure the continual supervision of student-athletes on the court, in conditioning, and in the locker/shower room.