Working knowledge of the game of Wrestling that will allow growth for the student athlete and the overall program for TRSD. Applicants need to demonstrate, model and teach strong work ethic, provide academic support, be a team and individual character builder, demonstrate organization skills in practice planning and communicate effectively with players, coaches, parents and school administration. Successful applicants will be required to build and implement program standards & procedures based on the “Building Character through Sport” philosophy from Bruce Brown.
1. NFHS Certification.
2. First Aid Card (CPR and AED trained).
3. District fingerprinting /Criminal check.
4. Completion of all OSAA Certifications.
5. Completion of ODE Steroid Test.
6. Completion of all School District paperwork.
7. Completion of Safe Schools trainings.
THREE RIVERS SCHOOL DISTRICT IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER.