The University of Louisiana at Lafayette Athletics Department is seeking a qualified Head Volleyball Coach. This position will report directly to the Assistant Director of Athletics for Student Athletics Academic Services. This position directs all activities of the Volleyball Program within NCAA, Sun Belt Conference, and UL Lafayette Policies, guidelines, and procedures.
- Execute all responsibilities as Head Volleyball Coach in a manner that reflects an ongoing commitment to the excellence, integrity and success of the Volleyball program, the Athletic Department, and the University of Louisiana.
- Prepare and organize daily practice sessions and game preparation for competition.
- Organize and administer the recruiting of prospective student-athletes in accordance with the NCAA, Sun Belt Conference and the University of Louisiana policies and procedures.
- Engage in regular consultation with athletic trainers and team physicians to maximize the health and well-being of student-athletes.
- Promote the overall welfare of student-athletes at all times.
- Exhibit excellent written and verbal communication, organizational, public relations, interpersonal, customer service, and supervisory skills when working with student-athletes, faculty, staff, coaches, and administration.
- Ability to multi-task and work cooperatively with others; commitment to working with multi-cultural populations.
- Have strong work ethic and be a person of high integrity and character who shares a commitment for knowing and complying with NCAA, Conference, and Institutional rules as they apply to the University of Louisiana at Lafayette Athletics program.