- Work closely with Head Coach to motivate and train girls and young women playing volleyball.
- Develop volleyball skills for both beginners and advanced players.
- Instruct student-athletes in fundamental skills, strategies, and physical training necessary for them to realize a degree of individual and team success.
- Cooperate in a timely manner with School Athletic Office and District Athletic Department in regard to requests for information (Rosters, Physical Forms, Parent Permission Forms, Emergency Medical Forms, Pre/Post Season Reports, Program Information, etc.) and any additional information relative to the sport that might be periodically required.
- Meet all requirements of the District Board of Education and the Ohio Department of Education relative to required Coaching Certifications.
- Follow District Athletic Department's Policy as outlined in the Coaches Handbook and meet all criteria as outlined in the job description.
- Recognize the need to be aware of and implement all applicable administrative policies set forth by the District Board of Education, Superintendent of Schools, School Principals, Conference Leagues, and the Ohio High School Athletic Association (OSHAA).
- Fundraising experience.
- Ability to motivate and inspire others.
- Ability to serve as a positive role model.
- Demonstrate knowledge of skills associated with this activity.