To instruct athletes in the fundamental skills, strategy, and physical training necessary for them to realize a degree of individual and team success. At the same time, the student shall receive instruction that will lead to the formulation of moral values, pride of accomplishment, acceptable social behavior, self-discipline, and self-confidence.
1. Certificated and/or professionally licensed non-administrative employee of the Brandywine School District preferred.
2. The ability to organize and supervise a total sports program.
3. Previous successful coaching experience in the identified sport.
4. Must have substantial knowledge of the technical aspects of the identified sport and be willing to continue to examine new theories and procedures pertinent to the identified sport.
1. Full responsibility for the overall supervision of his/her programs (Varsity, JV, and Freshmen).
2. Responsible for knowing, understanding, and implementing the DIAA rules and regulations and attending the mandatory.
rules clinic and coaches meetings. Must be certified in CPR.
3. Responsible for verifying each athlete's academic and medical eligibility.
4. Supervise and conduct practices and contests in a safe manner.
5. Maintain a professional appearance.
6. Manage uniforms, equipment, and facilities responsibly.
7. Notify the Athletic Director of annual budgetary needs.