The Head Women’s Volleyball Coach (part-time) is responsible for the overall coordination of the College of Lake County intercollegiate women’s volleyball program. CLC is an affiliate of the NJCAA and the Illinois Skyway Collegiate Conference.
- Experience as a successful coach.
- Technical knowledge of the sport of volleyball.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong desire to recruit a full and competitive roster.
- A valid driver’s license.
- Previous college coaching experience.
- Demonstrated experience as an effective recruiter.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- CPR/AED Certified.
The College of Lake County is an equal opportunity employer and has a strong commitment to diversity. In that spirit, it seeks a broad spectrum of candidates including minorities, women and people with disabilities.