This position is for a head volleyball coach/teacher. The successful candidate will be responsible for starting a volleyball program at CRSD and also coaching a spring sport. Classes and a spring sport are TBD. The spring sport will likely be track. We have a new track facility with new track equipment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in the field of physical education.
- An understanding of teaching and the duties of a teacher as an educational leader.
- Eligibility to hold a valid instructional certificate as issued by the Department of Education for the state of Arkansas.
- Commercial Driver's License (CDL) or willingness to obtain after employment.
- Any alternatives to the above qualifications as the Board may find acceptable and reasonable.
- Collaborate with the administration and staff to develop an efficient, effective, and current curriculum that is aligned with state and federal standards and Board policies.
- Work with administration and staff to acquire needed instructional supplies and equipment.
- Establish a consistent classroom instructional schedule and maintain an orderly learning environment.
- Maintain a safe learning environment in conjunction with the district's crisis management plan.
- Maintain discipline procedures while preserving the instructional integrity and safety of the classroom.
- Collect and maintain adequate records of student progress.
- Evaluate test data and coordinate an action plan to improve student performance as required.
- Establish high expectations and standards for behavior and performance.
- Maintain communication between the school, home, and community.