- Planning and Directing Practice.
- In Game Coaching.
- Development of a competitive athletic program.
- Recruiting of student-athletes.
- Advising team members.
- Participation in department events and initiatives.
- Associate's Degree or two years of college credit.
- Previous coaching experience at the club, high school or collegiate level.
- Applicant must have an appreciation for Junior College athletics and demonstrate a sincere commitment to principles of academic/athletic integrity.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
Northern Essex Community College is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic information, maternity leave, military service and national origin and any other protected class in its education programs and activities as required by Title IX of the Educational Amendments of 1972, the American with Disabilities Act of 1990, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, and other applicable statues and college policies.