To provide skills that will engage all levels of athletes and promote physical activity in order to enhance student learning, promote the overall efficiency of the school system, and maximize the educational opportunities available to each child.
- Iowa Coaching Certification.
- Coaching experience.
- Experience working with junior high and/or high school youth.
- Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the District may find appropriate and acceptable.
- Develop athletes to their fullest potential, starting with teaching basic fundamentals of the sport and progressing to skills beyond what is considered average.
- Willing to work cooperatively with other programs.
- Willing to work in the summer, on weekends, and at other allowable times in order to maintain a championship program.
- Willingness to perform additional duties as requested by administration.
- Supporting the health and wellbeing of student athletes.
- Other duties as assigned.