- Must be over the age of 18 and have a high school diploma/GED.
- Must be able to obtain all OSAA certifications, first aid/CPR certification, and Type 20 certification.
- Clear plan for player, program, coach development and improvment with a timeline.
- Knowledge of the Bruce Brown philosophy preferred.
- Previous positive coaching experience at a high school level.
- Positive and motivating coaching philosophy.
- Proactive coaching.
- Must pass required background checks.
Dallas School District recognizes the diversity and worth of all individuals and groups and their roles in society. It is the policy of Dallas School District Board of Education that there will be no discrimination or harassment of individuals or groups on the grounds of age, color, creed, disability, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex or sexual orientation in any educational programs, activities or employment.