- Follows the rules and regulations of the school and league of participation.
- Attend mandatory preseason rules meetings.
- Attend post-season coaches' meetings.
- Meet with the Athletic Director regularly throughout the season to discuss progress.
- Time-sensitive communication with the Athletic Director.
- Utilize provided development opportunities provided by the Athletic Director and Network Athletic Director.
- Organize, schedule, and supervise practice sessions (min. 2x/week)
- Communicate any practice changes to the Athletic Director.
- Manage staff of assistant coaches and any managers.
- Supervise and be responsible for the equipment in your sport including handing out and collecting uniforms.
- Responsible for communication and dissemination of information to players, families, and the broader school community as needed related to practice schedules, tryout information, and any other relevant program information.
- Experience preferred, demonstrable understanding of the sport seeking to coach.
- Teamwork and teambuilding skills.
- Communication skills.
- Unwavering commitment to growing personally and professionally as an anti-racist and anti-oppressive organization.
STRIVE Prep is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, or any other status protected by law or regulation.