- Recruitment of student-athletes who are athletically, academically and spiritually compatible with the ACU mission.
- Organization and administration of all aspects of a Division I volleyball program. Including but not limited to team budget, scheduling, hiring and development of staff, media and public relations, NCAA compliance, academics, etc.
- Provide student-athletes with holistic opportunities for athletic, academic, professional and spiritual development.
- Assist in fundraising and alumni relations.
- Other duties as assigned per Vice President of Athletics.
- Bachelor's degree/Master's preferred.
- Volleyball sport mastery, motivational skills, communication skills.
- Ethics and integrity to work within rules of NCAA and the WAC.
- Morals, ethics, loyalty to the University and ACU Mission.
- Be a positive role model in daily life and actions.
ACU does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, age, sex, disability, genetic information, national or ethnic origin in employment opportunities, in keeping with applicable state and federal law.