Colorado Northwestern Community College is seeking a full-time Head Volleyball Coach to lead the Women’s Volleyball Program. This position is expected to run all practices, games and tournaments as well as actively scout and recruit players and travel with the team. They will monitor student athletes through academic and life skills as well as organize, and conduct, off season camps.
- Responsible for the optimum development of the Volleyball Intercollegiate Sports Program.
- Oversee program equipment and uniform inventory.
- Provide leadership to respective team via expertise, direction and personal example.
- Coach, teach and train student-athletes in skills and strategies related to competition.
- Responsible for maintaining and submitting statistical reports to the college and conference officials.
- Instruct students in how to be academically successful.
- Mentor, maintain discipline, respect and standards of behavior.
- Fulfill other responsibilities in the Athletics Department based on coaches skill set, the needs of the Department and team sharing approach.
- The incumbent shall hold a combination of a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant sport discipline and experience as a volleyball coach at the interscholastic or intercollegiate level.
- The candidate should possess a relevant degree in a discipline suitable for additional teaching duties and/or administrative practices as applicable.
- Verifiable experience coaching at the Professional/College/Club/High School level.
- CPR/First-Aid/ AED
- Valid Driver’s License and clean motor vehicle record (Candidate must possess, or agrees to obtain, CDL sufficient to safely drive CNCC bus/van for transporting athletes to and from games.