- Hire assistants for the volleyball program.
- Determine the system of play to be used.
- Develop and implement an off-season program for athletes.
- Advocate for multi-sport athletes.
- Responsible for sports academic improvement/accountability.
- Hold all student athletes and coaching staff to high expectations.
- Communicates with parents as necessary.
- Follows District standards including reporting concerns, abuse and infractions of student handbook policies.
- Works effectively and collaborates with the building administrator and work team.
- Understands and complies with Oregon Teacher’s Stands of Competent and Ethical Performance.
PHYSICAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL REQUIREMENTS:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to:
- Talk and hear;
- Stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl
- Occasionally climbing or balancing
- Frequently lifts and/or moves up to 10 pounds and occasionally lifts and/or moves up to 25 pounds.
- Specific abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.