- Establishes good rapport and generates respect among students, campus colleagues, and the local community.
- Finalizes the schedule for team games; submits schedule to the Athletic Director.
- Completes yearly effective and efficient recruiting; coordinates recruiting efforts through the Enrollment Management, Financial Aid, and Athletic departments.
- Coordinates the issuance and retrieval of all the program’s equipment.
- Communicates with the Head Athletic Trainer regarding player injuries, rehabilitative processes, and conditioning practices.
- Monitors the academic progress of each student athlete in their program in conjunction with the Senior Associate Athletic Director.
- Coordinates all publications that revolve around their program with the Athletic Communications office.
- Assists with all reports relative to their sport including game and seasonal statistics, season end reports, new records, award recommendations, and other reports deemed necessary.
- Assures accurate bookkeeping on all program-related accounts; must file financial reports promptly and accurately.
- Bachelor's degree from four-year College or university;
- Master’s preferred and/or equivalent combination of education and experience;
- Three to five years of coaching experience at the college level is preferred;
- Ability to work well with others;
- Regular attendance is required.
Maryville College is an Equal Opportunity Employer. As a learning community, our members include persons with a variety of interests, backgrounds, beliefs and nationalities which enriches the experience for all. The College embraces diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive and safe environment free from harassment and discrimination. Maryville College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, ethnic or national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or political beliefs in the provision of educational opportunities, employment practices or benefits.