- The Head Coach is responsible for providing administrative, instructional, and coaching assistance to the Head Coach with the purpose of building a successful, competitive volleyball program that also retains and graduates student-athletes.
- This position will also be responsible for utilizing a variety of sources for data collection and analytics with the purpose of developing methods and training to optimize student-athlete performance.
- Assisting students in developing and improving various volleyball skills.
- Assessing students' volleyball skills to determine areas in need of improvement.
- Coordinating NJCAA schedule
- Developing innovative ways to assist beginner or younger students in learning and remembering the rules of the game.
- Proven experience working as a Volleyball Coach or Instructor.
- Sound knowledge of various coaching techniques.
- The ability to motivate students.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills.
- A passion for Volleyball.