- Preforms planning and delivery of daily practices, which will include sports specific fundamentals and techniques, formation and strategies, positioning, rules conditioning and safety.
- Stays current with changes and trends in their sport through college courses, participation in clinics and professional interaction with fellow coaches.
- Responsible for all paperwork, which includes completing and submitting all local, district, and state requests for information, in accordance with established timelines and procedures.
- Provides supervision of all team members beginning with their arrival in the locker room prior to the start of practices or games, and ending when the last student athlete has met with transportation home.
- Enforce compliance with all rules in both the student athlete and state handbook. They are also responsible for establishing and maintaining specific team rules and taking appropriate disciplinary measures when necessary.
- Minimum of a high school diploma or GED is preferred.
- Valid NMAA and NMPED License required.
- Varsity coaching experience preferred.
- Valid New Mexico driver’s license and ability to drive MAS vehicles.
- Must be able to be present and punctual for all practices and games.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Ability to follow directions.