The University of Southern Indiana (USI) invites applications for the position of Head Volleyball Coach. This position will manage and administer all phases of the women’s volleyball program, within the guidelines, rules and regulation of the University, OVC, and the NCAA.
- Schedule and conduct regular practice sessions in and out of season, as allowed. Coach team during scheduled events. Determine and implement the strategies necessary to motivate the players to maximum levels of individual and team performance.
- Conduct coaches’ preparatory meetings and teaching procedures for the assistant coaching staff.
- Develop comprehensive and functional knowledge of the sport, and actively seek development of new performance methods and strategies.
- Responsible for the search, selection, and training of qualified assistant coaches with the approval of the Director of Athletics and Assistant Director of Athletics and in accordance with all University personnel and affirmative action programs and procedures.
- Direct and manage assistant coaches. Delegate and prioritize administrative responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in related area required. Master’s degree preferred.
- Three to five years of previous collegiate coaching experience preferred.