To serve as a teacher in the assigned area and comply with all District policies related to teaching assignment. Assignment can be changed based on District need and license of employee. To serve as a Head Coach in the assigned area and comply with all District policies related to certified personnel.
- Demonstrate knowledge of content and appropriate pedagogy applicable to assignment.
- Displays an understanding of the specific needs of all students assigned and plans instruction to those specific needs of the students.
- Creates instructional plans that are indicative of appropriate instructional outcomes for assigned students.
- Preparation reveals that multiple resources are considered and incorporated into the preparation for teaching.
- Instructional plans are coherent and include varied activities, possible grouping, and are sequenced to compliment unit planning.
- Utilizes appropriate assessments that are aligned with outcomes.
- Creates a classroom environment of mutual respect and rapport with students.
- The classroom teacher will hold a valid Arkansas teaching license for the teaching assignment or be compliant with Arkansas law/regulation that allows for completing the required license.
- Not meeting Arkansas licensing requirements will result in termination or nonrenewal to protect the school/district accreditation.
- The Head Coach will hold a valid Arkansas teaching license for the specific teaching assignment or be compliant with Arkansas law/regulation that allows for completing required license with an endorsement in Coaching 7-12.